General Volunteer requirements for band program events: Note: BUSD no longer requires COVID vaccination to become a volunteer.
1. A completed volunteer registration form. (This is required every year)
2. A copy of your driver's license or state issued ID (This is required every year)
3. A copy of a negative TB test (within the last 4 years). If you have not had a test done you can get one from your health care provider or walk-in urgent care. It takes 48 hrs to get results.(This is required every year)
4. Cleared Live Scan background check (if you have not had it done in the past). If you have never been finger printed by a Live Scan provider you will need to take your Live Scan Request form to the UPS Store (or similar provider) to have the finger printing service performed. The cost is approximately $50. Live scan is an automated service for criminal history background checks that uses electronic means to capture fingerprints in a digitized format and then transmit them to a state repository. If you have had a Live Scan submitted to the district in the past, you do not need to repeat this check.
5. (If you will drive students) Copy of your auto insurance declaration page (This is required every year if you are willing)
6. (If you will drive students) Completed personal vehicle form (This is required every year if you are willing)
7 . (If you will drive students in a district van) Completed BUSD Van Driver Application. (This needs to be completed every year if you are willing)